Debt Relief Advocates Wanted
National Debt Law is seeking highly-motivated Debt Relief Advocates and Counselors and team members.
Please complete the form to be contacted for available positions.
Seeking Professional Debt Advocates
If you intensely don’t like debt, and want to help people free themselves from the burden of debt; we’re seeking highly-motivated Debt Relief Counselors with integrity, good people skills and a passion for career success. Special consideration given to certified members of (IAPDA) International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators. IAPDA Certification is a requirement of employment within 6-months of hire.
This is a base salary plus commission opportunity with one of the most savvy and reputable debt settlement companies in the nation. We’re energetic and smart and serious about helping Americans with debt relief through information, education, negotiation and individual customer service.
Since we help our customers through serious debt problems over a significant period of time our candidates must be professional, responsible and self-motivated; with an assertive but pleasant personality.
We are looking for individuals that enjoy working with people and turning customers into brand ambassadors. The ideal candidate must be responsible, numbers driven and motivated by helping people get out of debt and stay out of debt.
- AA or BA/BS Degree is required.
- You must be energetic, ambitious, hardworking and passionate. We are looking for flexible people.
- Must have highly proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have planning organizing and basic math skills.
- Must possess the ability to be teachable and to deliver consistent results.
- Computer savvy. Salesforce and MicroSoft Office experience is also a big plus.
- Paid (IADPA) Training and Certification may be available.
- Unlimited support and mentoring.
- Base Salary + Generous Commission and Bonuses.
Now is the time to get involved with our company and be a part of our growth! This is an exciting time for us and we are looking for the best candidates to become a part of our already exceptional team!
Please send your resume as an attached document to Human Resources Manager for immediate consideration or introduce yourself and provide contact information the form below.